THERE'S NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO BUY - NO STAMP DUTY tO PAY WHEN YOU RESERVE YOUR NEW HOME!
Claybourne Gardens is an award-winning, small private development of just fourteen high specification new homes in an enviable location in Ottershaw, Surrey.
The homes are all 4 bedroom, 3 bathrooms and traditional in style, finished to the highest standards and covered by a 10 year NHBC Warranty. All the homes are ready to move in and we are now over 70% sold.
Take advantage of the Governments Stamp Duty ‘holiday’ – when you buy there is no Stamp Duty to pay up to £500,000. With prices starting from £600,000 at Claybourne Gardens, we could pay the rest for you – saving you up to £22,500*
If you would like further information about the current availability at Claybourne Gardens, you can take time to view our brochure, development video and latest imagery from the comfort of your own home. We are available via phone 01932 951158 or email if you would like to book your appointment to view.
COVID-19 UPDATE – Following the latest Government guidance we are now able to offer daily viewings at Claybourne Gardens strictly by appointment only.
Health and Safety is still our top priority for both our customers, staff and their families therefore your viewing may be slightly different. There are certain Government guidelines to follow prior and during your visit. Your Sales Advisor will discuss all these with you.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Available on selected homes only. Not available in conjunction with any other incentive or discount. No Stamp Duty tax only for first and next time buyers. Stamp Duty will apply to investment and second home buyers. Please speak to your Sales Executive for full details.
Our first purchasers are now enjoying life in their new home at Claybourne Gardens and here’s what they have to say:
“Since moving in, we have been very happy here. The layout works perfectly for us, we have a really good sized garden and we love the kitchen – everything is so modern and high tech!”
“From the offset, we have been impressed with the sales team. Since moving in, any queries we have had, have all been acknowledged and dealt with. You definitely get a sense of a developer that cares about its customers. They have gone above and beyond for us and delivered a very personal service.”
|1||End Terrace House||4||3||Reserved||View|
|2||Mid Terrace House||4||3||£600,000||View|
|3||End Terrace House||4||3||Reserved||View|
|9||Linked Semi-detached house||4||3||Sold||View|
|10||Linked Semi-detached house||4||3||Sold||View|
|12||End Terrace House||3||4||£649,950||View|
|13||Mid Terrace House||3||4||£639,950||View|
|14*||End Terrace House||4||3||Reserved||View|
* Denotes Show Home
LIFE IN AND AROUND OTTERSHAW
The local area offers a relaxed lifestyle of woodland walks and strolls along the Thames water meadows in historic Runnymede, with a flourishing community in Ottershaw itself, which has two pubs, golf at the Foxhills Country Club and Resort and a selection of restaurants. Nearby schools include Ottershaw C of E Infant and Junior Schools and Jubilee High School, both rated Good by Ofsted.
The sought after towns of Weybridge and Virginia Water are close by, with Windsor just a little further, and there are excellent road links from the M25 junction 11. Chertsey, Weybridge and Woking are all within 15 minutes’ drive. The nearest station is Woking, where trains run to London Waterloo in as little as 27 minutes. Guildford can be reached from Woking station in 10 minutes, Basingstoke in 19 minutes, and Reading in 45 minutes.
- Duravit sanitaryware
- Duravit ‘by Stark’ vanity units to all master en suites
- Kaldewei bath with tiled panel
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Full height mirrors or bathroom cabinets in master en suites (to selected plots)
- Porcelanosa wall and floor tiling
- Shaver point to bathroom and en suites
- Merlyn Ionic glass shower walls
- Low profile shower trays
- Walls and ceilings in Dulux matt emulsion
- Woodwork in Dulux satin finish
- Doors in Dulux white satin finish, satin chrome door furniture
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- White painted staircase with oak handrail and newel caps
- Bespoke shelved under stairs cupboard (to selected plots)
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles to hallway, kitchen, bathroom, en suite(s) and cloakroom
- Vaillant ecoFIT Sustain 430 high efficiency boiler (or similar) and radiators
- Cylinder with thermostat and timer
- White LED downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en suite(s) and cloakroom
- Pendant lighting elsewhere
- Satin chrome sockets to kitchen; white elsewhere
- TV and CAT 6 points to living room, study, and all bedrooms
- BT points to living room, study, and all bedrooms
- Provision for high speed Virgin Media broadband to property
- USB charging points in sockets to kitchen, living room, study, and master bedroom
- Electric car charging points (to selected plots)
- External lighting to front and rear
- External power sockets to rear
- Turf to front and rear gardens, and communal areas
- External tap
- Timber fencing
- Block paved road and parking areas/drive
- Paved footpaths and patios
- Provision for wireless alarm system
- Multipoint locking to front door
- All doors Secure by Design
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Smart home ready
Slade Court, Ottershaw, Surrey, KT16 0JN